The Eastwood Elite Deep Jaw Shrinker Stretcher is designed for heavy-duty commercial use and features an extra-deep, 7” throat depth and wider jaws to allow working larger pieces and panels.NB: This listing does NOT include the Eastwood stand 21491
Shrinking jaws contract metal to create inside curves; stretcher jaws expand metal to create outside curves. Use both to create distinctive shapes and designs, or recreate original shapes on your project vehicle.
The Shrinker Stretcher can easily be mounted in a vise or on top of a work bench. The optional stand for 21489 Eastwood Elite Deep Jaw Shrinker Stretcher - Adds significant leverage over the standard 17" handle. User suffers from less fatigue, while putting more shrinking or stretching force to the work piece. The foot pedal enables the user to hold and maneuver the work piece with both hands.
CLICK HERE for the Optional Stand
(1) Body (with Shrinker Jaws installed)
(1) Upper Stretcher Jaw
(1) Lower Stretcher Jaw
Made from two high strength 3/8" steel plates.
17" long handle for easy operation and more leverage than standard Shrinker Stretchers.
• Maximum Throat Depth = 7”
• Maximum Workable Panel Width/Diameter = 14”
• Maximum Workable Material Thickness =
- Mild Carbon Steel: 16 Gauge
- Aluminum: 16 Gauge
- Stainless: 20 Gauge
• Hardened-steel jaws
• Minimum Shrinking Radius = 3” (For mild carbon steel only, aluminum, high carbon steel and stainless will be greater)
• Shrinker Stretcher Weight - 31lbs/ 14Kg
Click Here for replacement Jaw set
Click here for product instructions