ANEST IWATA, acclaimed world leader in spray painting technology and innovative paint application, has launched the next generation of gravity spray guns: the WS400. This new, superior model takes spraying modern water based basecoats and HS clear coats to another level, and the W range of guns to an unsurpassed level in gravity gun technology.
PININFARINA, the Italian design house renowned for some of history’s top car designs, has worked closely with ANEST IWATA to produce a gun that combines elegance with the ultimate in spray gun design.
An in depth study by the UNIVERSITY of PAVIA, into perfect balance and optimal ergonomics, has been closely considered by PININFARINA designers and ANEST IWATA engineers to produce this state of the art spray gun.
The SUPERNOVA delivers a consistent droplet size when atomizing which, when combined with its flat and even fan pattern, helps reduce common issues such as boil and pin holing on HS clear coats. These problems occur as a result of too much clear coat in one area, caused by centre heavy fan patterns.
- Easy screw release paint cup system
- Perfect balance, even when using disposable cups
- Quick and easy release cap
- Precise settings
- Carefully designed grip to give the painter an easy feel even when wearing latex gloves
- Base coat and Clear coat optimised spray design
- Responsive trigger action
- Super surface quality - ergonomic grip reduces risk of repetitive strains
Check out this review by Tony's Refinishing!